Gen2 Microfluidic FlowerPlate microtiter plate
The plates for online cultivations have a clear bottom and are available without optodes or with pH and DO optodes.
- Accurate liquid transfer: CV of pumped liquid volumes ≤ 6%
- Multiparameter reading possible in 32 parallel bioreactors
- Flower shape acts like baffles (suitable for cultivations of bacteria and yeast)
- High mass transfer OTR = 30-110 mmol/L/h (kLa = 100-650 h-1)
- Wide volume range (800-1900 μL)
- Maximum: 665 pump strokes per hour
- Scalability to production fermentors
- No optical cross talk
- Effective mixing
Explore BioLector Microfluid Flowerplate Models
Didn't find what you are looking for? For more results click here.